In order to ensure the safety during the operation of the car, the tire is a recommended part to be checked regularly. According to the virulence mechanism, automobile tires are the direct contact between the vehicle and the road surface, helping to stop the moving process immediately. Therefore, in order to avoid unfortunate incidents during the moving process, tires need to be ensured by timely replacement.
Many people still have the habit of letting cars keep running to the correct number of kilometers to change new car tires. However, this is not the correct conception. To determine whether the tire needs to be replaced or not, the owner of the car also needs to pay attention to other signs such as swelling, swelling, cracks, too many nails in. short and long time, ...
It is not wrong to assume that safety in a car depends not only on the driver but also on the quality of the tires. And to drive safely, don't forget check and replace your tires when they show any abnormal signs!
Main Article Content
- 1 Signs That You Should Replace Your Tires For Safety.
- 1.1 1. The inner structure of the core is deformed due to the swelling of the tire
- 1.2 2. Tires appear cracks in the foot of the grooves, large tear
- 1.3 3. The crashed tire must be continuously extended for a short time
- 1.4 4. There are many marks on the inside of the tire wall
- 1.5 5. Tires worn down so they should be replaced
- 1.6 6. Car tires have expired
Signs That You Should Replace Your Tires For Safety.
The following Thanh Phong Auto Introducing the tire identification signs, it's time to change. Keep these things in mind so you can take action promptly!
1. The inner structure of the core is deformed due to the swelling of the tire
This way is caused by the following reasons:
- Usually when the wheel meets potholes or is hit by sharp objects, this phenomenon will occur.
- The second cause is from the manufacturer, this error is quite rare and difficult to detect. Because you have been using the car for a while, an error has begun.
- Your vehicle travels frequently in excess or lack of air, along with the car having many collisions that easily lead to the above situation.
- And finally, you take the car to the repair facilities are not professional, the technician is not careful to pry the tire into the hip to make the tire fit.
When encountering this situation even though your tire is still new, Thanh Phong recommends that you take your car to the prestigious facilities immediately to replace if you do not want to encounter tire explosion while you are running at high speed. Altitude, this is very dangerous.
2. Tires appear cracks in the foot of the grooves, large tear
There are three main groups of causes for this error:
- Aging rubber
- Over age.
- Exposure to hazardous environment.
Vehicles must move frequently in the situation of low tire pressure also causes this phenomenon. Besides, the car is too long to be susceptible to corrosion by the environment, the climate will also let the tire encounter these problems.
3. The crashed tire must be continuously extended for a short time
Facing this situation, your tire rubber will weaken, although the date is still new, the tire is still high but due to the poor structure of the tire, it is more likely to be pinned in the next times.
4. There are many marks on the inside of the tire wall
Although the tire is out of breath, you still try to run, after a few times like that, the wheels will hit the tire. This destroys the structure, eroding the vapor-tight rubber layer. RunFlat tires are less likely to encounter this.
5. Tires worn down so they should be replaced
Advice from experts, car owners should have the habit of rolling the tires between axles with each other after 7000- 10.000 km of travel. In addition, you should also reverse the tire system in the order before and after, left and right. If you look closely, you will see that the tire has a limited groove, when the tire has worn deep to the limit, the owner needs to change the tire.
6. Car tires have expired
The average service life of the recommended tire from the manufacturing unit is about 5-6 years, depending on the type of tire. When conducting the installation and repair of tires, you should ask the mechanic whether your tire life is the time to replace it so that you can take appropriate measures.
Hopefully, with the information from Thanh Phong provided above, it will help to gain more knowledge in taking care of your beloved driver. If you want to find a quality and reputable car maintenance and repair unit, you can contact Thanh Phong's service. Thanh Phong Auto will surely bring you absolute satisfaction with its services.
See More Sharing Experience Or Another Of Thanh Phong Auto: