After a period of use, some parts of your car may be worn, weakened, damaged and reduced its inherent performance. To avoid this situation, the car owner should pay attention to checking and replacing some parts of the car periodically to help the car run stably and stably.
Please refer to the article below of Thanh Phong Auto To know which 10 parts of a car need to be inspected and replaced most often.
Main Article Content
- 1 Parts of cars should be checked and replaced periodically.
- 2 Some milestones for regular car maintenance.
- 3 Address maintenance, genuine replacement genuine car components.
Parts of cars should be checked and replaced periodically.
Use the dipstick to check the oil level. Replace or refill if the oil level is low and check the oil filter.
2. Cooling system:
The cooling system has the function of conditioning, maintaining the engine temperature at work.
Should periodically check to detect and fix errors such as low cooling water, damaged fans, damaged thermostatic valves, blocked tanks ...
3. Air filter:
With this part, the vehicle owner can clean, check at home with specialized tools.
If the air filter is dirty, the engine will lose more energy, making the process less efficient.
4. Brake system:
This is a very important system, directly related to the safety of users, so it should be checked regularly.
This is a component in direct contact with the road surface so it is easy to wear out after a use process. Therefore, tires should also be checked and replaced periodically to ensure safety when using.
Is the part that helps start and operate the equipment inside the car. Battery should be replaced after about 2 - 4 years depending on usage.
7. Spark plugs:
Having the task of igniting and assisting in the process of burning fuel. Spark plugs operate regularly so they are often prone to wear and need to be checked and replaced periodically.
8. Doors, windshield, wipers:
Check the car windows, mirrors, windshields regularly and make sure it is always clean and not damaged.
9. Light system:
Check headlights, taillights, brake lights and other signal lights.
The belt has the function of driving a wide range of vehicle parts. Should check the belt regularly to see whether it is cracked or broken for timely treatment.
Some milestones for regular car maintenance.
- 5.000km: Change oil, check, add coolant, wash glass, check brake, warning light system, air and sound system, gear lever and tighten all kinds of bolts.
- 10.000km - 15.000km: Replace engine oil and replace new oil filter, clean the air filter, check additional cooling water, check the brakes, water wash glass, power oil, tires.
- 20.000 - 30.000km: Change engine oil and replace new oil filter, clean engine air filter and air conditioner, check additional coolant, glass cleaner, check the whole system, suspension system, stabilizer bar, rotor , rubber dampers, tire reverses, lift inspection vehicles, tightens, ...
- After 40.000 km: Change engine oil and change new oil filter, engine air filter and fuel filter change, check the brakes, replace the brake pads when worn, replace spark plugs, taper oil, power steering oil, brake fluid, gearbox oil, change cooling water, maintenance of injectors, suction throat, flushing the te with specialized chemicals, ...
- After 80.000km: Maintenance and inspection of the above parts. For vehicles using orange belts, the belt should be changed, the tank increased and the spleen will be changed
Address maintenance, genuine replacement genuine car components.
To keep your beloved driver in the best state of use, you should regularly take it to reputable service and repair centers for periodic inspection. One of the leading automobile maintenance service providers in Ho Chi Minh City is Thanh Phong AuTo.
With a team of experienced professionals, modern machinery systems and quality services, we are committed to giving our customers absolute satisfaction. Please contact us for dedicated support to help drivers love smooth operation, long service life offline.
See More Articles Sharing translation experiences Or Thanh Phong: