Rain wipers are a small part of a car, but they have many benefits. Specifically, helping drivers to control visibility and drive more safely, even if it is raining. However, after a long time of using or being affected by environmental factors, they become more degraded. Items when repaired, maintenance car rain wipersWhat do you notice? Let me share these notes in the article below.
The cause of the problem wipers car rain
The main reason for the lack of flexibility of car wipers is when they are used for too long. In the rainy season, this phenomenon will occur faster due to wipers operating with high capacity. Besides, under the impact of the sun will make the wiper harder.
Some of the other causes such as unhygienic, regular maintenance them to dirt clinging more. This will cause the wiper blade to age and reduce performance. Inadequate glass washing water is also the cause of wipers reduced life.
+ Note: 2 noted when repairing and maintaining car door hinges
Signs wipers rain damaged cars
- Wiper line on the windshield after wiper is finished but still leaves many water lines. Now you need to take your car to the prestigious garage to check.
- The wipers make a whirling sound between the blade of the coin and the windshield. This situation if you do not fix, repair will create scratches that cause water to collect on the glass.
- Cracks and breaks on the blades and vibration.
- A thin mist appeared on the windshield when the wipers passed.
- The spring on the wiper wiper is weak and does not put up enough pressure
- The rubber contact between the lever and the glass surface is corroded
- Wiper blade wiper curved, buckled.
3 noted when repairing and maintaining car wipers
Comply with the maintenance schedule of your wiper that needs to be imported every month
According to the maintenance schedule of the car manufacturer, car owners should check and replace the rainwater wipers every month. After you or an experienced technician checks that the above faults appear, you should replace the wiper.
Each type of car usually has different front and rear glass patterns, so the wipers are different. When you need to replace a new gear lever, the best way is to take your car to a reputable garage.
Here you will be consulted by a professional technical staff to advise you on the appropriate type of windscreen wipers or similar. From there help wipers promote good performance and you will drive safer.
Steps to repair and maintenance of car wipers
- Before repair, maintenance, please wash the car to remove the dirt that limits your vision as well as lead to the damage of rain wipers.
- Check the overview of the windshield of the car for damage to perform repairs.
- Clean the wiper wiper with a cloth in combination with glass cleaner. Then wipe the entire lever gently. In case the wipers in cars are badly damaged, you should visit the prestigious garage to be replaced by the staff here.
+ Note: 4 experience in repairing and maintaining Bugatti cars
How to preserve the wiper during use
- Wipe off the dust on the windshield and rubber blades of the rain wiper wiper with a paper towel or cloth.
- Do not use harsh detergents to clean the blades but use specialized glass cleaner.
- Check for cracks that appear on the windshield every 6 every month, especially on rainy days or in inclement weather.
The above shared what you need to do when fixing, maintenance of car wipers. Thereby, hopefully you have added a lot of good knowledge in the maintenance of this wiper. Every month, 6 take the car to the prestigious garage to be inspected, cleaned and replaced by the staff here in case the wipers are badly damaged.
You are viewing the article 3 Notes When Repairing, Maintaining Oto Rainwater Wipers in the category General Blog of Thanh Phong Auto. All reviews for the service you can leave a comment below the article. Don't forget to check out other great articles and share them with everyone!