How to keep a car durable and well maintained is always a common question of many car owners. Because most drivers have the idea that when a car shows signs of malfunction, take the car to the garage for repair. However, it is a false view that makes them worse and reduces the life of the vehicle. To remedy this situation, today, I will share to you the timeline periodic maintenance of cars.
Main Article Content
- 1 Timeline of Periodical Maintenance of Cars You Should Not Ignore
- 1.1 1. Storming engine and changing new motor oil: 3000 km / time
- 1.2 2. Cleaning the cooling system of cars: every 3 years
- 1.3 3. Checking and changing brake fluid of cars: every 2 years
- 1.4 4. Maintenance of electric power steering system: 50.000 km / time
- 1.5 5. Changing the gearbox of cars: 50.000 km / time
- 1.6 6. Changing automatic gearbox oil of cars: 50.000 - 70.000 km
- 1.7 7. Changing motor air filter of cars: 30.000 - 40.000 km / time
- 1.8 8. Some milestones for periodical maintenance of other cars
Timeline of Periodical Maintenance of Cars You Should Not Ignore
1. Storming engine and changing new motor oil: 3000 km / time
Usually according to the regulations of the car manufacturer, the maintenance schedule for new engines is from 3000 - 5000 km or from 3 to 6 months of use. However, vehicle experts recommend that you maintain them 3000 km / times. This will help the car engine run smoothly, and your family will have a safer trip.
Besides, during this period for new cars, the amount of oil and metal scrap often adversely affect the engine. Therefore, you should change the engine oil after 3000 km to help the tank more durable.
2. Cleaning the cooling system of cars: every 3 years
The cooling system plays an important role in reducing engine heat. Cleaning this system is essential to help the car engine extend its life. Besides, after 2 years, they will release toxic substances and lead to corrosion of exhaust pipes. Therefore, the time periodic maintenance of cars For the cooling system from automakers is from 2 to 3 year.
3. Checking and changing brake fluid of cars: every 2 years
Brake fluid system needs to be replaced every year 2 1 times follow the maintenance schedule of the company to help your family avoid unfortunate accidents. Besides, the replacement of this brake fluid also helps the car operate more smoothly and smoothly.
4. Maintenance of electric power steering system: 50.000 km / time
Similar to other engines, it is absolutely essential that you maintain the electric drive system of the car. After about 5.000 km, you should clean, clean them to help the tank longevity and ensure the safety of everyone during the trip.
5. Changing the gearbox of cars: 50.000 km / time
After about 50.000 km, you should take the car to the prestigious garage to change the gearbox oil. Because each carrier will have different ways of mixing oil, come here, you will be replaced with the right type. At the same time, your car is also inspected by a gearbox and quickly detected if they are damaged. From there proceed to repair and help your family have a safer trip.
6. Changing automatic gearbox oil of cars: 50.000 - 70.000 km
According to vehicle experts, it is recommended to replace the automatic transmission oil after 70.000 - 80.000 km for normal vehicles. And for vehicles operating in extreme conditions, from 50.000 - 70.000 km. These numbers do not convert to the period of periodic car maintenance, maybe some cars will have to change after 5 - 6 year.
7. Changing motor air filter of cars: 30.000 - 40.000 km / time
The engine air filter plays an important role in bringing clean air and fuel into the combustion chamber. However, after a long time of use, the air filter will be covered with dust and dirt leading to reduced engine performance.
Therefore, car manufacturers recommend changing the car air filter after 30.000 - 40.000 km / times. If your vehicle is moving in extreme conditions, it should be replaced earlier to ensure the engine runs smoothly.
8. Some milestones for periodical maintenance of other cars
- Replacement of car belts from 70.000 - 100.000 km. Also check the belt regularly and when they show signs of abnormality, please take the car to the garage for repair.
- Change the coolant of cars in the period from 80.00 - 100.000 km to ensure the engine works well.
- Change the spark plug of cars from about 30.000 to 40.000 km.
The above has shared the milestones periodic maintenance of cars. Thereby, you should follow the maintenance schedule from the manufacturer to keep your car durable with time and ensure the safety of everyone during the trip.