Coolant safes play a very important role in helping the engine not overheat. However, after a long time of use, if you do not clean the tank, it will cause dirt, sediment and reduce their cooling performance. To help the engine work better, please pay attention to the problems after repair, maintenance of cooling radiator car.
Main Article Content
Common problems in car coolers
- Clogged car radiator: Do not clean, replace car coolant periodically or use low quality coolant. Thereby leading to the phenomenon of residues accumulated inside the radiator and affect their cooling performance to decrease.
- Broken water pump: when the water pump is damaged, the cooling water is blocked and the engine is overheated.
- Damaged thermostatic valve: The thermostatic valve is jammed, resulting in inadequate cooling water and increased engine temperature. At this time, car coolers will show signs of warming.
Issues to keep in mind when fixing, maintenance of car coolers
1. Complying with the process of repairing and maintaining car coolers
- Before repairs, maintenance of car coolers, you need to make sure the engine has completely cooled. Because when the engine is still hot, you check or rinse this tank will lead to skin burns.
- Lift up the front of the car to make it easier to operate under the cooler.
- Cleaning the exterior of the car radiator cooling through the use of soap, nylon brushes to remove dirt on the radiator steel sheets.
- Check the condition of car coolers for leaks or corrosion. If one of the parts, the springs and the high seal on the tank lid are corroded, you must replace the tank cover. In case of failure of the pump or constant temperature valve, you should take the car to a reputable garage to be repaired by a technician.
- Drain cooling water from the radiator through a tray below the drain valve.
- Rinse the car coolant tank with the following steps: Install the drain valve à Run the water into the tank à Start the car, run for 10 minutes and let the engine cool down Open the valve to drain and repeat This procedure 3 times.
- Pour new specialized cooling water into the radiator
- Drain and add cooling water to the inside of the tank.
2. Should look to a reputable garage to be repaired and maintained by car coolers
Currently, understanding the importance of car coolant tanks, many reputable garages have provided repair and maintenance services for radios. Here, experienced and skilled technicians will repair cooling water tanks.
They will then find out the cause of the damaged cooling tank to come up with the most appropriate treatment plan. Next, they will rinse the tank in a professional process, ensuring the tank after repair and maintenance can work well again.
To avoid having to repair your tank, it is best to follow the manufacturer's tank maintenance schedule. Normally from 1 to 3 year and depending on the type of vehicle. It is also advisable to check the cooling water regularly to make sure the engine is always running smoothly and you have a safer trip.
Above have shared the issues you need to be aware of when fixing, maintenance of car coolers. Thereby, you should follow the maintenance schedule of car coolant tanks from the manufacturer to help the vehicle increase durability.
You are viewing the article 2 Notes When Repairing, Maintaining Safes Car Coolant Oto in the category General Blog of Thanh Phong Auto. All reviews for the service you can leave a comment below the article. Don't forget to check out other great articles and share them with everyone!