Car oil filter is one of the parts in the car lubrication system. They have the effect of eliminating dirt, residue during car operation. However, after a long time, if you do not change the engine oil will affect their service life. In order to help you have a safe and comfortable journey, let us note the following changes, maintenance of car oil filter.
Main Article Content
- 1 3 Cautions When Changing, Maintaining Oto Filter Viscosity
3 Cautions When Changing, Maintaining Oto Filter Viscosity
1. Compliance with the time of replacement, maintenance of automotive oil filters
Unlike other auto parts, car oil filters are often changed more often. Because they undertake an important task in the process of lubricating machinery and helping the vehicle operate smoothly.
Normally, for lubricant, 1 will replace 2 year, while oil filter will be used for driving distance of about 10.000km. You can change them together to help the engine last longer.
2. Pay attention to the steps of replacement, maintenance of automotive oil filters
- Before changing, maintenance of car oil filter filter, locate the oil filter located under the engine.
- Open the seal of the new oil filter and apply the top of the oil layer to avoid metal objects from sticking.
- Proceed to fill oil filter oil then use hand to turn ¾ to fix. Take care to place the funnel before pouring oil into the car engine and attaching the oil filter button to the original position. You should choose the right lubricant for your car and buy from a reputable dealer to achieve high quality standards.
3. A number of other notes when changing, maintaining automotive oil viscous filter
- Old oil filter should be removed when removed
- It is recommended to apply new low-viscosity 1 primers to the new filters before proceeding to install them
- Apply 1 new viscous layer to the rubber rim of the new filter to make sure it is tighter.
- Use 1 thin rubber pads when turning on the new filter to prevent slipping.
- Find a reputable garage when you have no experience in replacing or maintaining car filters. There will be a talented technician to help you maintain the oil filter to increase service life and smooth operation.
The above mentioned issues you should keep in mind when changing, maintenance of car oil filter. Thereby, periodically when your car runs about 1000 km, you should take the car to a reputable garage to be staffed to replace and maintain car oil filter. From there help your family have a safe trip and the car also increases durability.
You are viewing the article 3 Cautions When Changing, Maintaining Oto Filter Viscosity in the category General Blog of Thanh Phong Auto. All reviews for the service you can leave a comment below the article. Don't forget to check out other great articles and share them with everyone!