Automotive repair and maintenance technician There has been a sharp increase in the demand for personnel recruitment in recent years. At the same time, the requirements for recruitment are also getting higher and higher in terms of qualifications, skills...
Therefore, studying abroad becomes the path chosen by many young Vietnamese when they have a dream to pursue this field. auto repair and maintenance. The following article will help you better understand the journey of studying abroad in this profession. Let's explore together!
Main Article Content
1 Should You Study Abroad Auto Repair - Maintenance?
In Vietnam, the number of cars has increased sharply in recent years; followed by the birth of many centers, garage repair - car maintenance big small. However, the training of domestic automotive technical personnel professionally can only be done by a few facilities, so it has not met the recruitment needs of car centers and garages.
So, study abroad for car repair and maintenance is the optimal choice to open up good career opportunities in the future.
Advantages of studying abroad for auto repair and maintenance:
- Intensive and methodical learning curriculum, compiled by foreign experts.
- Have the opportunity to study in full facilities with the most modern and advanced equipment.
- Trained in car repair skills, in detail, and keeping up with industry technology.
- Have the opportunity to practice at major automobile manufacturing corporations and car garages in foreign countries.
- There are opportunities to work after graduation in the country you are studying abroad with with a good salary, and if you return to Vietnam, the job and promotion opportunities are extremely high.
2 Which Country Should I Study Abroad for Auto Repair - Maintenance?
Studying abroad for auto repair and maintenance in Japan is chosen by many young Vietnamese because:
- Japan is a country with a developed automotive technology background with many famous brands such as Yamaha, Toyota, Honda ... so international students have conditions to be exposed to advanced technology.
- Equal car repair and maintenance techniques of Japan is recognized both domestically and internationally.
- With a focus on hands-on training alongside theory, graduates can master milk and auto maintenance as well as take on many other positions.
- The class schedule does not exceed 4 hours/day, so you can work and study at the same time.
Germany is known for its role as a super powerhouse with many expensive brands BMW, Audi, Mercedes benz... Germany is also a country. study abroad for car repair and maintenance abroad should choose.
Advantages of studying abroad here:
- Studying in a professional and disciplined environment makes professional training extremely effective.
- The German automotive license is highly regarded and can be used in Germany as well as in any European country.
- The parallel training program between theory and practice gives an overview as well as details for students.
- International students in Germany are paid wages during their studies.
Automotive repair and maintenance techniques is a very hot major in Korea with a high employment rate of 70%. As the 5th country in automobile production, students studying in Korea have access to the most advanced science:
- Highly qualified, experienced instructors.
- There are opportunities to practice at leading large enterprises such as Kia, Hyundai… and big car factories.
3 TOP Common Questions When Studying Abroad Car Repair - Maintenance
What are the admission requirements for automotive engineering?
Admission requirements for each school are not the same, but basically need to meet the following criteria:
- Graduated from high school, aged from 19 to 30 years old.
- No criminal record, clear record and background.
- Guaranteed health and free from infectious diseases.
Does studying abroad for car repair and maintenance require foreign languages?
The foreign language requirements for studying abroad are not the same in each country, but the lowest level is still the basic level of communication to facilitate living and studying. If you are intending to study abroad in any country or school, you need to learn carefully about the foreign language requirements to have the best preparation right now.
How long does it take to learn car repair and maintenance?
Depending on the program and level of study, the training period for auto repair and maintenance is usually 3 years or more. For example:
+ The time to study car repair and maintenance in Germany is about 3 - 3.5 years.
+ Time to study car repair and maintenance in Japan:
- Repair engineer level 1: 4 years.
- Repair engineer level 3: 2 years.
- Repairing car body and body: 3 years.
TIn the process of studying abroad for auto repair, is it possible to study and work at the same time?
You can join the study abroad program "study while working" or refer to the selection of countries that allow international students to earn extra income through part-time work. For the auto repair and maintenance industry, you can consider studying in Germany because students are paid a salary of about 13 million - 24 million VND depending on the year of study (first year, second year...); Or choose Japan because this country has a training program for studying and working for international students…
Besides choosing to study abroad for auto repair and maintenance, you can also consider choosing Automotive training program in Automotive Technical Practice Training Center – Thanh Phong Auto with courses:
The curriculum is compiled and taught by a team of qualified lecturers from Ho Chi Minh University of Technology and technicians from Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology. Thanh Phong Auto.
Advantages of the training program:
- The facilities are guaranteed: spacious classrooms, modern and advanced teaching machines for the teaching process.
- Good quality training, commitment to becoming a profession after completing the course.
- Flexible schedule, short training time.
- Affordable study costs.
- Have the opportunity to practice and work at Thanh Phong Auto as well as the leading garages in Ho Chi Minh.
Contact us now for more details!
The article summarizes the basic knowledge about car repair and maintenance jobs abroad. See more great articles about learning cars on our website!