Today with the great development of technology, automotive electrical system and in-car controls have made leaps and bounds.
Most of the components in today's cars are controlled by intelligent electrical and electronic systems.
lock up learn basic car electrical repair is a foundation course to help students grasp the knowledge and skills necessary to become a professional electrical repair technician.
Posts of interest:
- Price list for car painting services
- Car Care Services
- Gearbox overhaul
- Bodyshop & Painting Services
- General Repair
Automotive technical training:
8 Places where car owners need to check carefully when receiving their car after repair/maintenance:
Prestigious and reliable garages all have a thorough inspection of cars before delivering them to customers. But that doesn't mean negligence doesn't happen.
So you need to double check the following 8 common mistakes to ensure your satisfaction and safety.
1. Check if the wheel screws are tightened?
2. Are the car lights bright enough on both sides?
3. Engine oil leak in navel after oil change.
4. The interior is dirty, smeared with grease.
5. Car paint blistered / blistered.
6. The car glass is covered with paint dust.
7. Wipers are not clean and make noise.
8. New tire scratches arise.