Repairing automatic transmissions of cars is a common difficulty of all car garages across the country. Because the automatic transmission is sophisticatedly structured and has a complex control system, making transmission error handling is always a challenge for every garage. Learning to repair automatic transmissions will be a key point for garages and technicians to improve their service.
Posts of interest:
- Structure Lock - Basic repair of gasoline engines
- Automatic Transmission Repair (Mechanical & Hydraulic)
- AUTO ENGINE REPAIR MODULE (MECHANICAL)
- Automatic Transmission Repair Course (electrical - electronic)
- Top Prestigious Places of Apprenticeship Repairing HSC (Automatic Transmission) in HCM
- 2 Notes When Repairing Car Engine Cover
- Car Care Services
- Bodyshop & Painting Services
- General Repair
Automotive technical training:
8 Places where car owners need to check carefully when receiving their car after repair/maintenance:
Prestigious and reliable garages all have a thorough inspection of cars before delivering them to customers. But that doesn't mean negligence doesn't happen.
So you need to double check the following 8 common mistakes to ensure your satisfaction and safety.
1. Check if the wheel screws are tightened?
2. Are the car lights bright enough on both sides?
3. Engine oil leak in navel after oil change.
4. The interior is dirty, smeared with grease.
5. Car paint blistered / blistered.
6. The car glass is covered with paint dust.
7. Wipers are not clean and make noise.
8. New tire scratches arise.