Statistics from lamp manufacturer Sylvania show that 90% are concerned about the potential dangers of driving at night, about 50% are worried about crashing obstacles on the road due to poor visibility or bad weather.
Surprisingly, only 25% of people were afraid of collisions or incidents on the road. Another study showed that about 20% of vehicles' lights can burn after the year of use. The phenomenon of a burning ball is not a rare situation. The inspection of the operation of the lighting system before departure will minimize risks and improve traffic safety.
An essential active safety device, the headlights assist with night vision or bad weather. Phenomenon of burning lights, deviating light causes difficulties for the control process. The inspection of car headlights needs to be carried out in two modes: remote lighting (phase), close lighting (core). Turn on the headlights and the taillights will light to notify the vehicles behind you about the presence of the vehicle ahead.
In order for road users to better understand the size of the vehicle at night, manufacturers often install limit lights along the body and on the roof. Brake lights have a larger capacity than the rear lights, light when braking. Brake lights can easily lead to rear-end collisions.
Signal lights and hazard warning lights operate in the state of blinking with a certain frequency to stimulate human attention. The phenomenon of flashing too quickly or too slowly are all signs of damage that need timely repair.
As recommended from the tire brand Bridgestone VietnamIn addition to checking the external lighting system before departure, the drivers also need to pay attention to some other types of flashing lights when starting the car such as:
- The brake lights flashing may be due to the parking brake not being released completely, the brake system oil level is too low or the oil pressure loss due to leaks of the drive system;
- The door side indicator light warns that the door is not fully closed;
- The seat belt indicator light is not securely fastened;
- The fuel temperature indicator is high;
- Air bag indicator light is problematic;
- ABS indicator light: brake system is problematic
You are viewing the article Checking Car Signal Lights - Small Action Big Use in the category news of Thanh Phong Auto. You can follow more good articles of Thanh Phong at Blog Share.
Cars Care Service Price Sheet At Thanh Phong Auto HCMC VietNam:
* The cars that we have mechanics: Mercedes, Bmw, Audi, Lexus, Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Kia, Daewoo, Hyundai, Ford, Nissan, Volkswagen, Porsche, Chevrolet, Rand Rover, Innova, Fortuner, Vios, Fiat, Bugatti, Ferrari, Bentley, Hummer , Chrysler, Dodge, Renault, Cadillac, Volvo, Subaru, Daihatsu, Ssangyong, Roll-Royce, Peugeot, Smart Fortwo, Tobe M'car, Luxgen, Zotye, Haima, Geely, Baic, Hongqi, Cmc, Mini Cooper, Buick, Opel, Acura, Aston Martin, Vinfast.
To keep your vehicle running properly at all times, we offer a number of services that are carried out by our certified, expert auto service and repair technicians who have years of experience performing everything from oil changes to a complete engine overhaul.