Subaru one of the new Japanese car models that are popular with many people today. This car has many outstanding advantages with perfect exterior and interior design to help show the class of the user.
However, over a period of use, some parts of the vehicle will also deteriorate and failures cannot be avoided. To avoid affecting the vehicle's engine and the safety of everyone, please consult these Note the following to ensure the vehicle always operates in the best condition ok
Note when repairing and maintaining Subaru cars
Main Article Content
- 1 Advantages of Subaru models
- 2 Items should be repaired and maintained periodically by Subaru cars
- 3 The most basic levels of Subaru car maintenance
- 4 Reputable car maintenance address in HCM
Advantages of Subaru models
- BOXER engine brings the power, the ability to move firmly, smooth, balanced, ...
- Designed with a symmetrical 4-wheel drive system that creates an impressive driving experience, easy to navigate through bad terrain.
- The Subaru Global Platform chassis helps the car operate smoothly, strongly and has good impact resistance, showing that this car will be very durable.
- Driver assistance system - EyeSight Eye - It helps the driver to concentrate more in driving and reduce accidents very well.
Subaru possesses a powerful BOXER engine
Besides, this model is also fully equipped with modern features such as sensors, airbags, electronic brakes, body stabilization, ...
Items should be repaired and maintained periodically by Subaru cars
Car engine part
The engine is a very important part of the Subaru car repair and maintenance category. This is an important part to help the car be able to operate well, so it is advisable to periodically maintain and repair the engine according to the specified milestones that the manufacturer has given.
There are some signs that the engine is having problems: water loss and heat quickly, engine oil loss without sign of leaking, engine oil condensation, vehicle engine rattling and gas spills, ...
Gearbox part of the car
The gearbox is also considered an equally important part, the repair and maintenance of the gearbox will help increase the life of the car and help you have a very safe ride. Some signs show that the gearbox is faulty: the gearbox does not change gear or changes gear late, the gearbox is leaking oil at the crankcase, jerks or makes strange noise, ...
Car underbody system
In fact, in unusual weather conditions, the undercarriage will be difficult to avoid rainwater or mud. After a long time, they will develop rust or corrosion problems. Or in the process of moving rough roads, many potholes ... it also makes the car's undercarriage appear damaged errors. If your car has to go through the above problems, you should pay attention to regular maintenance and cleaning to avoid damage.
Repair and maintenance of Subaru car chassis
The car's electrical system keeps all the car's operations running smoothly, so when they have a problem, you need to fix it as soon as possible. Some failures on this system that you can diagnose by yourself: fuse burn, dead or dirty battery, broken generator, fire lamp, broken sound system, system software error, ...
Repair and maintenance of car electric chalk
The most basic levels of Subaru car maintenance
Maintenance of Subaru vehicles - class I - 5000 km
- You should change the oil.
- Check and add coolant, glass cleaner.
- Check all engine undercarriage.
Maintenance of Subaru vehicles - class II - 10000 km
- Change engine oil, engine oil filter, clean the air filter for the engine.
- Check, tighten undercarriage.
- Check for additional coolant, glass cleaner, power oil.
- Brake system maintenance, tire inspection.
- Cleaning engine compartment, air-conditioning system.
Maintenance of Subaru vehicles - class III - 20000 - 30000 km
- Change engine oil, engine oil filter, clean engine air filter, filter air conditioner.
- Check, add coolant, glass cleaner, power steering oil, brake fluid
- Check all suspension systems, tunnels, stabilizers, rubber dampers ...
- Maintenance of 04 wheel brakes, tire reversing, checking truck lifting, chassis tightening, ...
Maintain and repair cars in accordance with periodic
Maintenance of Subaru vehicles - grade IV - 40000 km
- Replace engine oil, engine oil filter, change fuel filter, change engine air filter, Replace spark plug
- Change brake fluid, clutch oil, power steering oil
- Change coolant, rinse radiator if necessary
- Change transmission oil (manual / automatic), axle oil, rear axle with rear axle and / or 4WD vehicle
- 4 wheel brake system maintenance (replace brake pads if worn out)
- Maintaining the injector, suction throat, rinsing crankcase with specialized chemicals
- Check the undercarriage, check the suspension system, the rotor, the balance bar, the rubber damping ... replace if necessary.
- Tire rotation, precision balance, wheel dynamic balance
- Clean air-conditioning filter, check the air-conditioner, add more cold gas if lacking
Reputable car maintenance address in HCM
Thanh Phong Auto is a specialized unit Repair and maintenance of Subaru cars circulated in Vietnam, all imported or genuine warranty expired. With many years of experience in the profession, possessing a team of skilled technicians, skilled and modern machinery systems. We are committed to giving best customer service, convenience and absolute satisfaction.
Reputable car repair and maintenance garage in Ho Chi Minh City
Above are some shares about the repair, Subaru car maintenance mà Thanh Phong Auto shared. Thereby, in order for the driver to always be durable with time, pay attention to periodical maintenance to help detect damage and solve it quickly. If you have any questions, please contact our team of experts to answer more.