The market for selling used cars is growing, opening up opportunities for car ownership for many people in need. With only a financial budget of about 300 million, customers can choose for themselves quality used cars in the B-segment segment. Thanh Phong Auto see review now 4 second-hand car class B below to make the right choice for yourself!
Main Article Content
4 Class B Used Cars Priced Around 300 Million
1. Chevrolet Aveo 2017
Chevrolet Aveo LTZ 1.4 AT 2017 model known as the only automatic transmission car line in BEST sedan segment. Old Chevrolet Aveo cars will usually range from VND 275-300 million.
- Many integrations car passive safety feature such as: ABS brakes, 2 airbags, child safety door lock, adjustable seat belts, heavy-duty steel frame with great bearing capacity when impacted, driving mode D1-D2 ...
- 4-spoke oil-assisted steering wheel and integrated with many other function buttons.
- The interior of the car is relatively spacious, comfortable for 5 people. The chair is designed in bright colors to create a feeling of openness and comfort.
- Chevrolet Aveo chassis is relatively solid and sturdy.
- The car operates strongly with a 1.4l and 4-cylinder gasoline engine, for a maximum capacity of up to 93 horsepower.
- Car soundproofing is relatively good.
- Better fuel economy than other models.
About the cons:
- The lighting system does not work effectively in adverse weather conditions such as fog, rain.
- The comfortable equipment on the car is enough to use, nothing outstanding compared to other cars.
- After a period of use, the car is prone to noise caused by tires.
- Not equipped with turn signal lights.
2. Toyota Vios 2015-2016
This is a car that has continuously occupied the throne in the B-segment sedan segment for many years. Toyota Vios 2015-2016 received a lot of sympathy and trust from customers. According to market survey, second-hand car class B This is being sold at a price ranging from 260-320 million VND depending on the time of use and the condition of the car.
- The car is very durable. For older cars with a lifespan of less than 5 years, the engine of the car is still basically in good working order. Depreciation of vehicle components is low.
- Less broken, customers do not have to spend a lot of time and money to repair.
- Vehicle design with relatively spacious interior space compared to competitors in the same segment. The rear seats are spacious, equivalent to C-class cars**.
- The car is equipped with reflective Halogen lights, the rearview mirror integrates a turn signal light.
- 3-spoke leather-wrapped steering wheel with integrated tone control button.
- Equipped with ABS, BA, EBD, 4-disc brakes and 2 airbags.
- System car air conditioner automatic, cool.
About the cons:
- Driving experience is not interesting for those who love sportiness.
- Vehicle soundproofing is only average, noisy if moving at high speed.
- Lack of some safety features and equipment such as: sensors / reverse camera, slope departure, electronic balance.
3. Nissan Sunny 2015-2016
If you want to own a B-class sedan, customers should not ignore it 2015-2016 Nissan Sunny series. In Vietnam, Nissan Sunny is competing with Toyota Vios, Honda City, Hyundai Accent, Mitsubishi Attrage, Kia Soluto and Mazda2. Currently, used sedans are being sold on the market for about 300-350 million VND.
- The design of the Nissan Sunny 2015-2016 is suitable for older, quiet people.
- The car has a spacious luggage compartment, convenient opening of the trunk with the button on the key.
- Good driver visibility.
- The cabin is spacious and airy compared to other cars in the same segment.
- The car has the ability to accelerate smoothly, operate well and move stably at high speed. The car has good soundproofing compared to other cars in the same segment.
About the cons:
- Easily flooded if passing through low-lying areas quickly, low inlet neck.
- The car has a relatively small rear tire.
- Inside the car, there is no USB port, learning to store money / phone.
- The car horn sound is small and hard to press.
- Exterior paint is thin, affecting the quality of the car.
- Use a folding rearview mirror.
>>> See more: How to guide Flooded car maintenance.
4. Kia Rio 2013-2014
Kia Rio 2013-2014 It is also a car that is loved by many people buy a used car of class B with a finance of 300 million VND. The price of a Kia Rio car will range from 280-300 million VND depending on the time of use.
- Imported CBU from Korea.
- The interior is equipped with comfort and modernity: 3-spoke leather-wrapped steering wheel, integrated with many control keys, DVD entertainment system with touch screen ...
- Comfortable car space, spacious luggage compartment with a capacity of 388L.
About the cons:
- The design style is not consistent between the head and the body. The front of the car is used angular block details to create a youthful and dynamic look. The body of the car is designed using rounded lines to give a feeling of "old" and "full".
- The car does not have armrests and rear seat air vents.
- Durability is lower than Japanese cars in the same segment as Toyota Vios …
- Fuel consumption is quite high.
- It is easy to lose breath when passing other vehicles at high speed.
>>> See more: Experience of buying used cars.
Above are the second-hand car of class B with a price of about 300 million VND mà Thanh Phong Auto would like to introduce. Hope this article will help you get more useful information and choose the right car.