Posts of interest:
- How To Wash Your Car At Home
- WELCOME TO THE FOLLOWING DAY OF THE INTERNATIONAL LABOR DEPARTMENT OF 30 / 4 / 1 / 5
- Through the Tunnel without Turning on the Lights, How much is a car fine?
- How Many Cars Are Overcome?
- Basic Techniques to Watch When Driving Cars
- Notes to Remember When Renting a Self-Driving Car
- Car Care Services
- Bodyshop & Painting Services
- General Repair
Automotive technical training:
8 Places where car owners need to check carefully when receiving their car after repair/maintenance:
Prestigious and reliable garages all have a thorough inspection of cars before delivering them to customers. But that doesn't mean negligence doesn't happen.
So you need to double check the following 8 common mistakes to ensure your satisfaction and safety.
1. Check if the wheel screws are tightened?
2. Are the car lights bright enough on both sides?
3. Engine oil leak in navel after oil change.
4. The interior is dirty, smeared with grease.
5. Car paint blistered / blistered.
6. The car glass is covered with paint dust.
7. Wipers are not clean and make noise.
8. New tire scratches arise.