In the process of car repair apprenticeship, in addition to the knowledge learned, in order to check and diagnose car errors more quickly and accurately, the support of automotive error checking software is very necessary.
Currently, many applications and auto repair software have been released to support the process of learning and working. To know what is good software, please refer to Top The Auto Repair Software: Check – Diagnose Errors, Automatically Fix Automotive Technical Practice Training Center – Thanh Phong Auto summarized in the article below.
Main Article Content
1 OBD Auto Doctor
OBD Auto Doctor software supports users to diagnose problems on cars, turning users' mobile phones or computers into "car scanners". Through wifi, bluetooth or serial port connection, OBD Auto Doctor can:
- Detecting a car error.
- Monitor sensors, car performance.
ALLDATA is an auto repair software that is used by a large number of students, lecturers, auto repair technicians, garage owners.
The software makes the car repair process more convenient with the following features:
- Support to look up repair documents, circuit diagrams, technical specifications....
- Research support.
- ALLDATA supports error checking for the following models:
- Europe: Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Jaguar…
- Asia: Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissa, Honda, Hyundai, Kia…
UCANDAS application diagnoses car status via Wifi connection, this program allows users to customize language, Run mode, Link mode ...
- Supports high, medium and low speed diagnostics.
- Check the year of manufacture, the car model quickly and automatically.
- Stable operation.
4 GM DEAWOO TIS
GM DEAWOO TIS software is provided by Daewoo as a technical database for Daewoo Matiz 0.8L and 1.0L, Kalos, Nubira/Lacetti, Tacuma/Rezzo and Evanda car models.
DEAWOO TIS can be used offline or online on computers and mobile phones. But because the software is no longer up to date, you can only look up the car models offline until 2011, and the models after that have to look up online and need a company account.
Depending on the model and model of the vehicle, DEAWOO TIS can provide the following information:
- Look up electrical circuit diagrams.
- Repair of copper coating system.
- Check before handing over the vehicle.
- Auto Repair Manual.
5 TECHSTREAM US
Techstream is a specialized diagnostic application for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion automakers. This software is compatible with many diagnostic devices of the form PassThru J2534.
- Identify vehicle model automatically, and display current vehicle parameters.
- Activate and check the actuator of the electronic system.
- Basic settings: exhaust ABS brake system, steering angle, injector code, reset TPMS...
6 ISTA-D BMW
BMW has released diagnostic software called ISTA-D to support BMW, MINI, and Rolls Royce models.
This software helps users:
- Read errors, clear errors.
- Repair guide.
- Re-learn values.
- Programming, updating, coding and replacing the ECU box.
- Customize enable and disable system options.
ODIS is a specialized diagnostic software for car manufacturers such as Lamborghini, Bugatti, Bentley, Skoda, Audi, Volkswagen. With this software, users diagnose and fix car errors with high accuracy and efficiency.
- Activating and checking electronic system actuators
- Guide the repair steps according to the error code.
- Look up the circuit diagram, the location of the details.
8 Xhorse VVDI PROG
Xhorse VVDI PROG software helps users to read errors and find problems on cars accurately and quickly. Xhorse VVDI PROG lists detailed fault codes thanks to intelligent operation mode. The software can be connected by computers using operating systems Win 7, Win 10.
Just now is information about the software that supports the inspection - diagnosis - repair of cars that are currently well-reviewed. Each software has different features and usage, depending on the nature of the work to choose the most optimal support software.
Any questions related to car repair and maintenance, you can contact Thanh – Phong Auto Technical Practical Training Center to be answered.