Introduction of engine oil CASTROL GTX 15W40
CASTROL GXT 15W40 is an automotive lubricant formulated with modern technology with a dual-action formula: cleaning old sludge; prevent the production of new sludge.
The formulation of this lubricant has been tested to exceed the highest standards in the industry. Therefore, CASTROL GXT 15W40 lubricant deserves to be a good choice for cars operating in harsh conditions.
When regularly driving a car in conditions such as: heavy traffic, substandard fuel quality, harsh climate environment, overdue car oil change... will lead to the formation of deposits. Sludge clogs the main oil lines of the engine. If not handled, the car engine will gradually reduce its capacity and reduce its life over time.
- Protect your car engine well.
- Effectively resists viscosity deterioration and thermal degradation of lubricants.
- Helps prolong engine life thanks to high quality base oils and anti-wear additives.
- Lower oil loss when using other lubricants.
Note when changing, use CASTROL GTX 15W40 . engine oil
- Take out all the old oil in the car engine.
- Check and clean the engine if there is sludge.
- Add new CASTROL GXT 15W40 lubricant.
- Close the valve and restart the engine to make a smooth sound.
** SHOULD BE CHANGED PERIOD WHEN THE VEHICLE ISSUE 5,000 - 10,000 KM
>>> Suggestions for references: Notes When Changing Engine Oil of Cars
Safety and environment:
- Keep out of reach of CHILDREN.
- If you accidentally get oil in your eyes, wash immediately with clean water and go to the nearest medical center.
- Products are safe to transport and store in bulk.
- New lubricant products, if not used up, can be tightly closed and stored at normal temperature.
- Used car engine oils can be reused for other purposes, but please handle them according to regulations, avoiding discharge to the environment causing pollution.
The price of CASTROL GXT 15W40 lubricant oil is the retail price set by the manufacturer (no promotion, no trade discount and no payment discount). Price will vary according to oil capacity.
Thanh Phong Auto is committed to selling genuine products at the best price. Please check the expiry date, label and seal on the product, place of manufacture... to confirm it.
To know the current price of CASTROL GXT 15W40 lubricant products, please contact directly. Thanh Phong Auto here 0934 79 71 79. In addition, all other product information will also be consulted by Thanh Phong Auto specifically and enthusiastically.
>>> Recommended to see: Cause Oil Indicator Light Still On After Oil Change