Mazda air filter is manufactured according to Mazda's strict technical standards.
- The activated carbon feature helps filter and remove dirt and toxic gases from the outside entering the car compartment - helping to keep the air inside the car clean and healthy.
- High quality material with high durability, easy to clean.
- High filtration efficiency, good air intake.
Mazda has launched many types of air conditioner filters to meet user requirements for quality and price: Mazda 2 air conditioner filter, Mazda 3 air conditioner filter, Mazda CX5 air conditioner filter, air filter Mazda 6 air conditioner…
How to Install:
Step 1: Open the bonnet, wait for the engine to cool down, and then locate the air conditioner filter box.
Step 2: When removing the air filter from the box, clean each filter with a brush, vacuum cleaner or air sprayer (do not immerse in water).
Step 3: Check if there is air sucked into the car by starting the engine, cushioning the throttle and using your hands to check the air commutator.
>>> Recommended viewing: Notes When Changing and Maintaining Car Air Filters
Notes When Using:
- Check, maintain and replace after about 10.000km.
- Do not take outside air when the car is running because there is a lot of dirt.
- In addition to cleaning the filter, it is necessary to clean the filter box.
Thanks to its superior features, Mazda air conditioner filters are supplied by many units with a variety of quality and price. To help you get quality products, Thanh Phong Auto Distributor of genuine Mazda car air conditioner filters. See details: Price List Of Mazda Car Parts
In addition to quality, Thanh Phong also commits to a competitive price compared to the market. Please contact the hotline 0934 22 27 63 to get the most detailed quote about the product.
>>>> Recommended references: Notes When Maintaining And Repairing Mazda Cars