Ford Transit Oil Filter 2012-2016 is an oil filter product specifically for the 16-seat Ford Transit line with the ability to filter out dirt and residues left in the vehicle's oil. This ensures efficient lubrication and increases engine life.
Features of Ford Transit Oil Filter 2012-2016:
- Genuine product imported from USA.
- Made of high quality bearing material, has good waterproof, tear resistance, long service life.
- Standard design film layer, helps to filter oil and keep dust well.
Role of Ford Transit Oil Filter 2012-2016:
After a period of operation, the car oil will be deposited. If not cleaned, these deposits will clog the engine, leading to overheating and other damage. Regular oil changes ensure the car's smooth operation and prolong the life of the vehicle.
In addition to the role of cleaning the oil, the Ford Transit 2012-2016 Oil Filter also has the function of supporting engine cooling and anti-rust. Therefore, whether you use your car regularly or not, the oil filter should still be changed periodically.
>>> Reference articles: Oil Indicator Light Still On After Oil Change - The cause and how to fix it
How often should Ford Transit Oil Filter 2012-2016 be changed?
According to manufacturers, the oil filter should be changed when the car has operated 10.000 km. This will contribute to the protection of machine parts, helping the engine to be well lubricated, working efficiently and prolonging its life. However, the time to change the oil filter also depends on the vehicle type:
- For vehicles with degraded oil filter systems, often used with high performance (heavy loads, running - stopping continuously), the oil filter should be changed after about 5.000 km of driving.
- For vehicles with a good oil filter system, it is possible to change the oil filter when the vehicle has been driven for 10.000 km.
Regular oil filter changes will help keep your engine running at its best. Therefore, do not skip this step.
>>> Recommended reference: Notes When Changing, Car Oil Filter Maintenance Right