Kia Sorento, Santafe Paper Oil Filter 2008-2013
Paper oil filter It is often called the "oil filter cup" because of its ability to filter out dirt and impurities in the oil, ensuring effective lubrication of the engine's internal components. This is one of the indispensable organs in the oil filter.
Kia Sorento, Santafe Paper Oil Filter 2008-2013 is an oil filter product specifically for the following vehicle models:
- Kia Sorento 2.0/2.2 (2014 ~).
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2.0/2.2.
- Hyundai Tucson 2.0 (2016 ~).
Characteristics of Kia Sorento, Santafe Paper Oil Filter 2008-2013
- Genuine Kia OEM product.
- Manufactured from metal materials, rubber and filter paper with high quality standards.
- High filtration efficiency, for cleaning efficiency up to 99%.
- High strength, good tear resistance.
- Easy to install, environmentally friendly.
The Role of Paper Oil Filter Kia Sorento, Santafe 2008-2013
Anyone who has owned a car knows that the oil filter is considered an important part. They ensure that the oil in the engine is clean, contribute to lubrication and avoid wear and tear to machine parts. If the oil filter is poor, the metal grooves will easily crack, the parts are easy to wear and reduce the life of the engine.
When the Kia Sorento, Santafe 2008-2013 Paper Oil Filter is dirty, it will affect the oil quality as well as the lubrication process of the car engine. Therefore, car owners need to regularly check the oil filter on average once a month to ensure that the "pet" is operating at its best.
>>> Recommended viewing: Experience of using Kia cars helps to prolong life
Time to Change Paper Oil Filter Kia Sorento, Santafe 2008-2013
Lubricant companies often recommend changing the oil filter and oil at the same time for cars periodically. However, this depends on the vehicle condition:
- If the vehicle is old and has a degraded oil filter system, the oil filter should be replaced when the vehicle is 5.000 km.
- If the car is new, you can change the oil filter after about 10.000 km of driving. Or, change the oil filter every 1-2 oil changes.
In addition, for vehicles that are used frequently in harsh conditions (towing many rows, stopping-running continuously, operating in high temperature environments, ...) it is recommended to check and change the oil and filter. oil earlier than periodically.
>>> Suggestions for reference: KIA Auto Parts Quotation