Castrol Radicool SF Premix Red 500ml . Engine Coolant is Castrol brand ready-to-drink coolant. Products are manufactured according to modern technology, helping to regulate temperature and effectively prevent corrosion for motorcycle and car engines.
- Brand: Castrol.
- Place of manufacture: Thailand.
- Capacity: 500ml.
- Coolant color: Red.
- Type of vehicle used: all models of cars and motorcycles with radiator cooling systems.
- Monoethyleneglycol based coolant.
- Produced with advanced organic acid additive technology.
- Does not contain inorganic corrosion inhibitors such as nitrite, silicate or phosphate.
- Highly resistant to corrosion, volatilization, effective use with engines made of light metals.
- Pre-mixed with 50% deionized water, increasing engine protection.
- Suitable for use with many types of engines of different manufacturers.
Uses of Castrol Radicool SF Premix Red 500ml:
- Air-conditioner, engine cooling for motorbikes and cars, preventing the possibility of fire and explosion.
- Anti-corrosion, anti-clogging, avoid damage and wear of the engine after a long time of use.
- Optimum engine protection over 3 years.
Notes When Using Coolant:
- Most red coolant lines need to be mixed with filtered water at a ratio of 50:50. However, Castrol Radicool SF Premix Coolant has been pre-mixed with 50% deionized water, so there is no need to add water but can be used directly.
- Coolant change time is 5 years, or after 80.000 km for the first time and 40.000 km for the next time.
- Absolutely do not mix any additives, avoid damage to the engine and affect the life of the vehicle.
Ideally, you should go to reputable repair centers to ensure the use of genuine Castrol Radicool SF Premix Coolant as well as the correct process of changing the cooling water.
In particular, the car engine can generate a very large amount of heat, up to several hundred degrees Celsius. If cooling water If it is depleted, the engine will gradually overheat, easily damaged, and even explode. Therefore, regularly checking and changing the coolant is a necessity to help your pet's car operate smoothly and reliably.
Any questions about Castrol Radicool SF Premix Coolant or car repair and maintenance services, you can contact Thanh Phong Auto for a quick consultation!