- Rubber-based coating compounds contain solvents that can be overpainted.
- Perfect adhesion, rapid formation of protective coating.
- Scratch resistant.
- Can be overpainted with a variety of single- and two-component commercial topcoats solvent-based and water-based.
- Suitable for short-time oven drying at 40°C to 60°C.
- Easily sanded after completely dry.
Tips for pro users:
- Can spray on various textures by varying distance or pressure spray.
- The product color will turn darker when dyed with clear varnish.
- Do not spray onto couplings, motors, gears and brakes.
- After use, turn upside down tank and spray until there is no paint left in the valve.
- Do not dilute or mix with water or paint.
- The product can be painted within 24 hours. After that, it can only be repainted once the product has been scrubbed sand and wipe clean.
Used to repair and restore the original structure as well as protect against debris and corrosion wear in all observable areas, such as front and rear fenders, vertical two vehicle sides, bumpers and chassis on cars, trucks and buses. Ideal choice for use as role anti-noise compound for wheel rims and chassis.
Selling price 380.000 VND/ 1L.