In process use the car, it is difficult to avoid incidents and impacts from the outside environment on the car paint. From there, the paint layer can be scratched, making the aesthetic value of the car no longer as good as before. If scratches are left untreated, they will only get worse. In your opinion, what should you pay attention to when painting miles for cars? To learn more about this issue, we invite you to follow 3 notes when painted miles patch cars through the article below.
Main Article Content
Notes When Painting, Patching Cars You May Not Know
1. Car paint is mixed like?
The paintwork of a car will usually be based on the color code of the technician to find the original paint color of the manufacturer. Then, paint miles and cars for you will be mixed in proportion to the original color specified. The process of painting tinting is not done by hand, it is done entirely by technology. Therefore, the result of paint color will be absolutely accurate.
2. The equipment needed when painting miles cars
Coating miles for cars requires a high technology so not only need skilled technicians but also need the support of modern equipment. The equipment that is indispensable are: scale paint, color mixing machines.
When starting to paint miles, it is necessary to use paint spray gun, spray booth, paint dryer to avoid dust and dirt sticking to the car with paint
3. How many layers of car paint cover?
In your opinion, how many layers will they paint for their car when they bring cars to the painted miles? A standard paint layer usually includes 4 - 5 paint layer:
- 1 anti-rust paint in the same.
- The next layer is primer.
- Color paint
- Glossy paint.
- For high-end cars, the paintwork can also add many other paint layers to create a certain gloss and durability for the car.
4. Procedures to know when you want to change car paint color
When repainting your car, you are not allowed to change the paint color on your own. According to the provisions of law, individuals and organizations that voluntarily change the vehicle structure (including changing car paint color) will be subject to the administrative sanctioning framework from:
- 300.000 - 400.000 VND for individuals.
- 600.000 – 800.000 VND for organizations.
In addition, the car owner is also forced to restore the original condition, to repaint the paint color of the manufacturer stated in the vehicle registration license. Arbitrarily changing the car's paint color also makes it difficult for you to obtain a circulation permit from the registry (the agency that refuses to grant the license).
So, if you want to repaint your car in a different color than the original, you need to register the procedure at the competent authority before proceeding. Below are the documents and instructions for changing specific car paint colors:
+ Step 1: Declare information and apply for a license to change car paint color.
Vehicle owners need to access the website of the Traffic Police Department and fill in the information in the "Declaration of vehicle renovation, change of paint color". Or go directly to the city/province traffic police department to register. Only when approved by the agency can change the car's paint color.
+ Step 2: Change car paint color.
+ Step 3: Carry out procedures to change vehicle registration license.
- ID/CCCD/passport of vehicle owner.
- Application form for re-issuance of car paint color.
- Vehicle registration certificate.
- Old vehicle registration certificate.
Then submit it at the Traffic Police Department, the Road and Railway Traffic Police Department under the police of the city/province directly under the central government. Competent agencies consider dossiers and issue vehicle registration certificates within 30 days (from the date of receipt of valid dossiers).
note: The car owner must bring the car to carry out procedures to change the vehicle registration license so that the authorities can check the actual status after the renovation.
>>> Most viewed articles: Paint Service, Full Body Miles Like New Professional, Best Price in HCMC
Tips to Keep New Paint Lasting
- When parking or parking, you should leave your car in a shady place, avoid parking in the sun, which will cause aging and discoloration of the car's paint.
- Maintain car wash, should not wait too dirty to bring the car to the toilet. At the same time, you should wash the car with clean tap water to avoid staining the car paint.
- You can also choose Decal stickers for the car to protect the paint inside.
- Avoid using car polish because most of these paints contain abrasives. If painted many times, long-term glossy paint will lose the inner protective layer of the coating, causing the car color to fade quickly.
- Use a microfiber cloth to avoid scratches on the paintwork and loss of shine.
Above is information about 3 note when painting miles and patching cars that we want to share with you. Hopefully with the information we provide, you will have more interesting things for yourself and need to pay attention when repainting your car.