Steering wheels are a very important part of a new car, so they have a solid structure and work extremely well. However, they are not without problems when operating for a long time, and especially on the electric power steering.
When you discover that your car has the following symptoms, it is possible that your gauge has been damaged. Come to Thanh Phong Auto to be checked by our technicians and give the best repair direction for you
• Feel clearly that the steering wheel is rocking
• There is a feeling of heavy steering
• There are cries coming from the steering system when driving: A rattling or rattling sound when you turn a corner or turn a steering wheel is a common "symptom" of the steering system and the steering wheel is broken. You may also hear a creaking sound when driving due to a friction gauge or a lack of lubricant. Typically, you can hear a sharp thump when changing directions like when exiting or entering a lane. When the gauge wears off, other parts will start to become loose. That's why you hear rattling sounds when you hit the steering wheel.
• After driving, the wheel or steering wheel does not return to the center position.
• When the steering has a delay: when the steering is running but the wheels are not moving, the steering mechanism is worn out and the steering is late.
In addition, you can identify the driving problem with the following signs:
• Unevenly worn car tires: When the tires are unevenly worn, the cause may be due to an incorrect steering alignment, or it may be due to the wear of other parts of the steering system or to the ruler. broken steering. Check your tires regularly.
• Leaking power steering oil: A poor steering ruler can cause oil leakage in the steering power system from the belt rings and starter unit. You will notice oil leaks on the ground or you will have to regularly add fuel to the power steering system. Note that other components can cause oil leakage in the steering power system such as the power pump, power steering oil tank or oil pipe.
+ Note: Suspension System (shrug) - Principle - Structure - Classification
This is only concluded when the technician actually checks. But there will be some common cases when fixing the ruler as follows:
• The steering wheel always has a permissible delay for each carrier. When checking the operation of the steering wheel, if the steering wheel is worn out, the steering wheel has a huge delay. Or steer without turning the wheel.
• Before technicians can conclude that a ruler is having problems. The technicians always check the rotuyn to drive inside and the rotuyn to drive outside. Because worn or damaged internal and external rotors also cause the above signs.
So, if you have any problems with the ruler or any problems related to your car and you are looking for a professional, in-depth and prestigious repair garage. Come with Thanh Phong Auto us to be inspected and repaired heartily for you.
Thanh Phong Auto Get repair and maintenance of driving ruler for most popular and high-end cars from Japan (Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Suzuki, Nissan, Subaru, Mitsubishi), Korea (Hyundai, KIA), USA (Cadilac , Chrysler, ...) and European countries (BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, Volkwagen, Land Rover, Bentley, Peugeot, Renault, ...)
You are viewing the article Repair and Maintenance System Car Ruler in the category Car Care in Thanh Phong Auto. All reviews about service quality at Thanh Phong Auto please leave a comment right below the article. Don't forget to check out other great posts at Thanh Phong and share it with everyone!
Cars Care Service Price Sheet At Thanh Phong Auto HCMC VietNam:
* The cars that we have mechanics: Mercedes, Bmw, Audi, Lexus, Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Kia, Daewoo, Hyundai, Ford, Nissan, Volkswagen, Porsche, Chevrolet, Rand Rover, Innova, Fortuner, Vios, Fiat, Bugatti, Ferrari, Bentley, Hummer , Chrysler, Dodge, Renault, Cadillac, Volvo, Subaru, Daihatsu, Ssangyong, Roll-Royce, Peugeot, Smart Fortwo, Tobe M'car, Luxgen, Zotye, Haima, Geely, Baic, Hongqi, Cmc, Mini Cooper, Buick, Opel, Acura, Aston Martin, Vinfast.
To keep your vehicle running properly at all times, we offer a number of services that are carried out by our certified, expert auto service and repair technicians who have years of experience performing everything from oil changes to a complete engine overhaul.
My car when i10 bad roads were called continent. Processing fc k you. For dc
Phenomenon: -The steering wheel to the left makes a rattle sound.
- Drain grease and oil on the left side of the ruler head.
- Loss of power steering oil.
2004 Ford Laser Car.
Shop has a cure?