Course Name 01 – 02: Automotive Electrical Repair (Advanced) At Thanh Phong Auto
(Course Code: TPA06)
To be able to become auto electrician Professionalism requires a lot of knowledge and skills. Therefore, after the base class Automotive Electrical Repair, Automotive Technical Practice Training Center – Thanh Phong Auto continue intensive training with the advanced automotive electrical repair course.
In this course, students can access more knowledge and practice forging repair skills more mature and professional.
>>> View more courses: Electronic Fuel Injection System (EFI) Repair Course
1 Course Contents Included
- Basic electricity - electronics.
– Automatic control facility
– Structure & Working principle:
- Power supply system & energy management.
- Car communication network.
- Smartkey, IMMObilizer, Anti-theft.
- Traction control system (TCS, Electronic differential lock).
- Brake force control system (Electric handbrake, ABS, ESP, BAS, EBD...).
- Drive system electronic (EPS, AFS).
- Suspension system Electronic (electrically controlled air suspension, electronic damping).
- Cruise control system.
- Smart headlights.
- Automatic mirror folding.
- Tire pressure monitoring.
- Set sensor parameters.
- Diagnostic error code.
- The sensor.
- Executing elements.
- Electronic controller.
– Process of dismantling, mounting & aligning:
– Check, diagnose & repair.
Using software to look up circuit diagrams.
- Use diagnostics.
– Use electrical measuring tools & oscilloscopes.
2 Lesson Plans and Equipment Used
Automotive department of Bach Khoa University:
- Firm document.
- ASE Document.
2. Equipment used
- Garage Thanh Phong Auto.
- Other car repair garages.
3 Output Standards for Automotive Electrical Repair Course
After participating in module TP A06: 01-02, students will be equipped with the following knowledge and skills:
- The description is structured.
- Describe the working principle.
- Read electrical diagrams.
- Use electrical measuring tools.
- Disassemble and assemble parts and details.
- Check the installation status of parts and details (leakage, cracks, open...).
- Check the status of the electrical circuit (open circuit, short circuit).
- Check the status of sensors and actuators.
- Check the working parameters of the system (voltage, pressure, flow ...)
- Clean, maintain, replace new parts and details.
- Sensor parameters can be set.
- Understand diagnostic error content.
- Reset diagnostic error.
4 Reasons to Join Advanced Automotive Electrical Repair Course at Thanh Phong Auto
Learned Auto Electrical Repair by Thanh Phong Auto commit to fully meet the following criteria:
1. Quality Content
The course conveys in-depth knowledge, closely follows the actual situation and changes of automotive technology. The curriculum is compiled based on official documents and the experience of repair technician at Thanh Phong Auto. As a result, knowledge is not far from reality.
2. Learning goes hand in hand with practice
Thanh Phong Auto open more practice sessions to help students apply theory into practice. Learning while working to improve repair and handling skills in unexpected situations.
Thanh Phong Auto It also creates conditions for you to practice at the garage car repair. This is also a special feature that very few courses possess.
3. Professional teaching staff
The teaching staff has high professional knowledge and long-term experience in the profession, capable of conveying knowledge in the most vivid and understandable way.
With the criterion of "understanding right in class", the lecturers are ready to answer any questions related to the content of each module.
4. Commitment to the course output
Confident in training curriculum own, Thanh Phong commits to output for those who participate learn to repair electric cars, cars. After completing the course, students can master the knowledge and skills as above-mentioned output standards.