Car engine covers are tightly fitted to the engine body and perform a variety of tasks. Specifically, allowing air intake and fuel into the combustion chamber to make the engine run more smoothly and smoothly. However, after a long time of use, if we do not regularly clean the lid, they will lead to malfunction. To remedy this situation, let us share the note when Repairing engine covers for motor cars.
Main Article Content
- 1 The importance of car engine covers
- 2 Signs of damage to the engine cover of a car engine
- 3 The issues you need to keep in mind when fixing the engine cover of car engines
The importance of car engine covers
Car engine covers play a very important role in helping the engine run smoothly. Through the intake of gas and fuel into the combustion chamber. On the lid, there is also a suction and exhaust manifold, which will help guide the exhaust air efficiently.
Car engine covers are usually made of aluminum alloy. Therefore, when the engine is too hot, the lid may crack, the gasket sealing the lid is also damaged. Since then adversely affecting the safety of everyone during the trip.
Signs of damage to the engine cover of a car engine
- Buckled engine car cover: Do you remove the lid does not comply with technical.
- The lid is cracked: the lid is suddenly changed in temperature because cold water penetrates when the engine is still hot.
- Area of corrosive combustion chamber: Due to corrosive impurities mixed into the lubricating oil or cooling water. If this corrosion is too much, it will cause water to enter the combustion chamber and lead to soot, jam.
- The car engine cover cushion is broken: Due to improper assembly and steam leakage.
The issues you need to keep in mind when fixing the engine cover of car engines
1. Complying with the process of checking and repairing engine engine covers
- Before fixing the engine cover of a car engine, please read the car engine cover repair manual or the car's manual.
- Prepare tools to remove the engine cover of a car engine such as a gate, tube, screw, plastic hammer, tray table, cradle, etc.
- Cleaning the outside of the engine cover of an automobile's engine then discharging water, discharging oil in the engine.
- Use specialized tools to remove the bolt, hammer the hammer around the cover and lift off the lid. Next is to take the lid of the device and hang it on a rack. Note: Never remove the engine cover while the engine is still hot. If the lid is difficult to remove from the body, do not use any other tools to remove them.
- Check the lid to see if they are warped or cracked. Then proceed to repair and clean the front cover and reinstall it in the opposite process.
2. Find a reputable garage when you need to repair the engine cover of a car engine
When the lid of your car shows signs of damage that you do not have repair experience, it is best to take the car to a reputable garage. Here, experienced technical staff will use modern machines and tools to check the lid.
After that, find out the causes of broken lid and propose appropriate repair plan. Believe that a reputable and experienced garage will help your lid always work well. Besides, you should also regularly check and clean the lid to avoid reducing the durability of the engine and the safety of everyone.
The above has shared the issues you should be aware of when Repairing engine covers for motor cars. Thereby, for the engine to always work well, you should regularly check and clean the lid. Periodically, you should take the car to a reputable garage to be checked and fixed promptly by staff.
You are viewing the article 2 Notes When Repairing Car Engine Cover in the category General Blog of Thanh Phong Auto. All reviews for the service you can leave a comment below the article. Don't forget to check out other great articles and share them with everyone!