Posts of interest:
- The Difference Between Electric Motors and Internal Combined Motors
- Should or should not use two feet when driving an automatic transmission?
- Top 4 Must-Have Information About PTI Post Office Auto Insurance
- Top 5 Things to Know About VNI Aviation Auto Insurance
- Learn About Electronic Ignition System In Cars
- There is No Story In 2015 The Automobile Price Decreased Hundred Million Dong / Unit
- Car Care Services
- Bodyshop & Painting Services
- General Repair
Automotive technical training:
8 Places where car owners need to check carefully when receiving their car after repair/maintenance:
Prestigious and reliable garages all have a thorough inspection of cars before delivering them to customers. But that doesn't mean negligence doesn't happen.
So you need to double check the following 8 common mistakes to ensure your satisfaction and safety.
1. Check if the wheel screws are tightened?
2. Are the car lights bright enough on both sides?
3. Engine oil leak in navel after oil change.
4. The interior is dirty, smeared with grease.
5. Car paint blistered / blistered.
6. The car glass is covered with paint dust.
7. Wipers are not clean and make noise.
8. New tire scratches arise.