When a traffic accident occurs, drivers often blame for objective reasons such as bad roads, poor driving skills, limited visibility, vehicle technical problems, ... However, the correct position of the throne is also incorrect. As one of the causes of the accident, it makes the driver unable to handle it in time during emergency times and causes both discomfort and inconvenience for the drivers. This article will talk about standard driving position that car drivers can refer to.
+ Note: Basic Techniques To Pay Attention When Driving A Car
- The first is to adjust the right seat, let the seat back a little, the left foot kicks the clutch pedal close to the floor (for manual cars), your right foot depresses the brakes (for automatic vehicles), then adjust the seat forward or backward (in some high-end models, the height of the seat can be adjusted) until when the floor clutch pedal is pressed, the left leg still has to be slightly bent (about 1200). If the leg is straight and the knee is locked, it reduces the effect of the levers as well as reduces the feeling of the pedals, causing you to put more effort and increasing the risk of damage to the leg in the event of a collision, in addition, a straight leg will break easily, while a bent knee will be easier to bend.
In the case of sitting too close, the knee bends perpendicularly or at a 100-degree angle, the leg does not support the body effectively and also causes poor blood circulation, the knee is also easy to hit the lower part of the dashboard if there is a collision . Proper adjustment will help the driver, when something goes wrong, can handle the brake and clutch pedal quickly and effectively.
- Second to adjust the back of the chair, one hand you hold the steering wheel at the highest point, the other hand adjusts the back of the chair so that your back is close to the back of the chair. Such posture will not only help your hands operate more comfortably and accurately, but also help you feel your entire car. Adjust the headrest of the chair so that your ears are level with the center point of the headrest (about 950 - 1100).
- Finally, to check if your posture is correct, please fasten your seat belt, then place your left hand on the highest point of the steering wheel, and your right hand put the gear lever to 3. If When doing these operations, your back is still close to the back of the chair, your sitting position is completely correct.
- Hopefully, through this article, you will have a different view of the car driving posture. You will know what is the best posture for yourself, both helping yourself feel comfortable and improving your reflexes in worst cases.
Thanh Phong Auto - Prestigious and professional car repair and maintenance garage in Ho Chi Minh City
See more articles at General Blog of Thanh Phong Auto
Cars Care Service Price Sheet At Thanh Phong Auto HCMC VietNam:
* The cars that we have mechanics: Mercedes, Bmw, Audi, Lexus, Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Kia, Daewoo, Hyundai, Ford, Nissan, Volkswagen, Porsche, Chevrolet, Rand Rover, Innova, Fortuner, Vios, Fiat, Bugatti, Ferrari, Bentley, Hummer , Chrysler, Dodge, Renault, Cadillac, Volvo, Subaru, Daihatsu, Ssangyong, Roll-Royce, Peugeot, Smart Fortwo, Tobe M'car, Luxgen, Zotye, Haima, Geely, Baic, Hongqi, Cmc, Mini Cooper, Buick, Opel, Acura, Aston Martin, Vinfast.
To keep your vehicle running properly at all times, we offer a number of services that are carried out by our certified, expert auto service and repair technicians who have years of experience performing everything from oil changes to a complete engine overhaul.