Description Castrol Transmax ATF Dex / Merc Multivehicle
Castrol Transmax ATF Dex / Merc Multivehicle is recommended for use for:
- The automatic transmissions are mounted on a wide range of Japanese cars, light commercial vehicles and SUVs.
- GM and Ford models require a lubricant that meets Dexron III or Mercon standards.
- The cars originating from Europe are fitted with 4-speed or 5-speed automatic transmissions.
- Refined base oil (IP346 extracted DMSO <3%).
- Special performance additives.
- Enhanced friction stability makes the automatic transmission smooth.
- Outstanding protection at high temperature helps to resist oil oxidation and deposit formation.
- Good low temperature rotation enables gentle shifts in cold weather.
Capacity: 1 liter.
Manufacturing: Castrol Vietnam.
- Meet Dexron® III-H, Mercon® standards.
- Suitable for automatic transmissions requiring oils meeting JASO 1A (03), JASO 1A LV (13) including:
- Toyota T III, T IV, WS.
- Mitsubishi SP II, IIM, III, IV, PA, J3.
- Mazda ATF M-III, MV, FZ.
- Honda / Acura DW1 / Z1.
- Nissan Matic D, J, S.
- JWS 3314/3317/3309.
- Suzuki AT Oil 5D06, 2384K.
- Subaru F6.
- Network 1.
- Daihatsu AMMIX ATF D-III Multi, D3-SP.
- Hyundai / Kia SP III, SP IV.
- Suitable for use with power steering.
Castrol TRANSMAX ATF automatic transmission oil storage
- Store in a cool, cool place under the roof. Do not expose to the hot sun or store in cold conditions.
- If left outdoors, drums should be placed horizontally to avoid the possibility of rainwater seepage and avoid erasing the symbols on the barrel.
- Do not store the product in places where temperatures above 60C.
- Keep away from possible ignition (spark or flame).
>>> Related posts: Gearbox Oil Lack of Automotive Sign - Lack of transmission oil not only affects the car's performance but also causes danger when driving. Refer to the article to promptly replace transmission oil, ensure safety while driving.