Thanhphong Auto - "tailor" with superior skills.
Thanhphong Auto equips a painting room with standard equipment. Like Bronze, our painters will satisfy even the most demanding customers with their excellent paint mixing skills and techniques that can't distinguish new and old paint stains.
Paint is made from genuine color codes provided by the server.
We always use reputable and quality paint brands to serve our customers.
When receiving the car, the painters need to carefully examine the surface, mark the area to be treated with a brush, fully exchange customer requirements to best deal.
Many technical brothers often skip this step in the car painting process. You take the car and confidently rebuild it as new. However, many guests have different requirements. Therefore, it is best that you need to record all the requirements of the guests to handle.
Surface preparation is extremely important in automotive paint process. If the surface is not cleaned and polished, the paint will not be beautiful. Surface preparation consists of the following steps:
- Grinding and painting: Using P80 rough sand to remove paint all the areas with abrasions, impact of anvil.
- Revealing and lowering the eyelid: Using P120 rough - P180 grinding at the eyelid area at least 10mm, creating adhesion for the next steps. Note, it is necessary to rub the surface wide enough to prepare the matit residue.
- Cleaning the surface: Use a gas gun to clean the surface, then wipe with gasoline on the surface of the item. Thus, the surface preparation is completed, we turn to the anti-rust layer.
Most car frames are metal, so it needs a layer of anti-rust to protect the metal surface from corrosion. Anti-rust paint process including:
- Mix anti-rust paint: Paint mixing tools including paint mixing cup, paint stick, electronic scale. When making, you need to make the right ratio given by the supplier.
- Spray anti-rust paint: Apply a layer of 1,5 mm gun to the surface of the part. You need to make sure you do not spray on old paint and paint on steel.
- Drying anti-rust paint: to dry about 60 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes or allow to dry naturally from 20-30 minutes.
- Detailed surface cleaning: Spray gasoline, wipe clean with a clean towel to prepare matit.
Matit filler to fill in missing areas and create appropriate contours for the surface. The mattit covers the following stages:
- Mix matit: Before use, we need to mix the matit with the hardener. You need to mix the exact proportions as directed by the supplier.
- Makeup: Making matit usually from 3 to 4 class. The first layer needs a thin layer, squeezing your hands to create legs. Then add baits to fill the damaged area. Note: Do not apply to un-sanded areas.
- Check the matit fill: Use a ruler or your hand to carefully check the matit's filling. You need to check where there is enough light, can use lights or sunlight.
- Drying Matit: Use infrared light to dry for 15 - 20 minutes at a temperature of 60 degrees C.
- Cover with ink: Use sponge to attach ink to rub evenly on the surface of the matit.
- Scrubbing (scrub bar): sanding P80-P240 on the surface of the matit, the next sanding expands gradually, rubs in different directions. Note: it is necessary to avoid leaving scratches.
- Re-examine the surface: mark the defective areas to handle, repaint rust if rubbing steel.
- Scrubbing (orbital machine): Need to rub in many different directions, the machine surface is always perpendicular to the details.
- Detailed surface cleaning: Use a gas gun to clean the surface of the item, spray gasoline, wipe with a clean cloth to wipe the surface of the object.
Prime the step surface indispensable in automotive repair and painting process. The surface primer helps to resist the suction of matit, enhances the color intensity, makes the paint more beautiful and perfect.
- Shielding details: turn over the eyelids when covering, avoid creating burrs, shielding distance from 20-25 area cm. Note: shield the entire area without repair, do not use newspaper to cover.
- Mix primer: mix according to the product's proportions.
- Spray primer: Using 1,5 gun, air pressure of 1,3 - 1,5 bar, spraying of 2 to 3 in smaller order. Each paint is separated from 3 - 5 minutes.
- Drying the primer: drying within 15 minutes at a temperature of about 60 degrees C.
- Inspection and handling of worm holes: Use the eyes to observe the surface of primer part, combined with light to find surface defects. Using a spatula, squeeze the areas with holes.
- Cover with ink: Use a sponge to attach ink to rub evenly on the surface of the matit. Use ink to check the surface regularly.
- Scrubbing primer (Brush bar): Sanding P240 is only on the surface of the matit, the next level of sanding widens gradually, rubs in different directions.
- Scrubbing primer (orbital machine): Rub in many different directions, the machine surface is always perpendicular to the details. If rubbing open matit, need primer.
- Cleaning and checking details: Use a gas gun to clean the surface of the component; Spray the gasoline, wipe clean with a clean cloth.
+ Note: Suspension System (shrug) - Principle - Structure - Classification
- Shielding details: similar to the previous shielding, it is necessary to turn over the eyelids on the painted area, covering the entire repaired area.
- Mix paint colors: This is the most important job in Car painting repair process. You need to identify the color code, then find the formula and correct phase ratio. You need to check and try carefully before officially spraying on the car.
- Use a dust rag: Wipe all surfaces that have been sanded or sprayed.
- Adjust the color paint gun: Paint color gas pressure (1.8-2.0 bar), amount of paint (2 -2.5 rounds), spread (2 -2.5 rounds). Note: Check the gun before pouring paint and gun type when adjusting.
- Paint car colors: 50% overlay overlap, 3-5 spray minutes minutes, 20cm distance, always hold the gun perpendicular to the surface.
- Paint car gloss: similar to color paint.
- Drying the details: set the drying temperature about 60 degrees, drying from 25-30 minutes. Check the drying temperature regularly to avoid blistering and needle pins.
- Polish: Use a grinding wheel to fix paint dust errors (if any); Scatter the amount of thin cement on the surface (30- 30cm), go lightly on the machine before passing.
- Check one last time in well-lit conditions, record any irregularities.
Note: All comments and questions of everyone, customers about the steps of the paint process, car miles Thanh Phong Auto, or want to find out about other repair services for your car or car, click here to get contact.
Cars Care Service Price Sheet At Thanh Phong Auto HCMC VietNam:
* The cars that we have mechanics: Mercedes, Bmw, Audi, Lexus, Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Kia, Daewoo, Hyundai, Ford, Nissan, Volkswagen, Porsche, Chevrolet, Rand Rover, Innova, Fortuner, Vios, Fiat, Bugatti, Ferrari, Bentley, Hummer , Chrysler, Dodge, Renault, Cadillac, Volvo, Subaru, Daihatsu, Ssangyong, Roll-Royce, Peugeot, Smart Fortwo, Tobe M'car, Luxgen, Zotye, Haima, Geely, Baic, Hongqi, Cmc, Mini Cooper, Buick, Opel, Acura, Aston Martin, Vinfast.
To keep your vehicle running properly at all times, we offer a number of services that are carried out by our certified, expert auto service and repair technicians who have years of experience performing everything from oil changes to a complete engine overhaul.