Information about product:
- Rubber-based coating compound containing solvents, capable of overcoating.
- Perfect adhesion, can form protective coating quickly.
- Scratch resistance.
- Overcoating can be done with a variety of topcoats, including solvent- and water-based single- and two-component topcoats.
- The product is designed for easy oven drying for short periods of time, from 40°C to 60°C.
- After the product has completely dried, it can be easily sanded.
Tips for pro users:
- Vary the spray distance or pressure to cover a variety of textures.
- The product will have a darker color if dyed with varnish.
- Do not spray onto couplings, motors, gears and brakes.
- After use, turn the can upside down and spray until there is no paint left in the valve.
- Do not dilute or mix with water or paint.
- The product can be painted within 24 hours. After that, it can only be repainted once the product has been sanded and cleaned.
This product is used to restore and repair original structures and to protect against corrosion and debris in visible areas, such as front and rear fenders, side structures. , bumpers and chassis on cars, trucks and buses. In addition, it is also an ideal choice for use as a noise-canceling compound for wheel rims and chassis.
Selling price 380.000 VND/1L.