Main Article Content
Name of Course 04: Repairing Automatic Transmission (electrical - electronic) At Thanh Phong Auto
Improving Skills – Skills for Students
(Course Code: TPA06)
Repair automatic transmission (electrical - electronics) is one of the specialized courses on the profession car repair in Technical Practice Training Center – Thanh Phong Auto. With this module, students will be equipped with knowledge and guidance to practice proficient skills repair automatic transmission electrical - electronic part (disassembly - assembly of parts, details; inspection - maintenance, fault diagnosis - reset error ...).
- Basic electricity - electronics.
- Automatic control facility.
– Structure & working principle:
- Gear lever.
- Hydraulic control system.
- Electronic control system.
- The principle of controlling the torque converter lock according to the operating conditions of the vehicle.
- Principle of automatic transmission according to the operating conditions of the vehicle.
- Diagnostic error code.
- The sensor.
- Executing elements.
- Electronic controller.
– Process of dismantling, mounting & aligning.
- Testing & diagnostics.
- Maintenance and repair.
Using software to look up circuit diagrams.
- Use diagnostics.
– Use electrical measuring tools & oscilloscopes.
Standards of Knowledge and Skills Students Will Achieve After the Course
- Describe the structure of an automatic transmission.
- Describe the working principle.
- Read electrical diagrams.
- Use electrical measuring tools.
- Disassemble and assemble parts and details.
- Check the installation status of parts and details (leakage, cracks, open...).
- Check the status of the electrical circuit (open circuit, short circuit).
- Check the status of sensors and actuators.
- Check the working parameters of the system (voltage, pressure, flow ...).
- Clean, maintain, replace new parts and details.
- Understand diagnostic error content.
- Reset diagnostic error.
Why Should You Choose Thanh Phong Auto's Electrical System Repair Course (electrical - electronic)?
– Students will be guided and taught by a team of highly qualified and experienced instructors. This team includes: professional automotive engineers and technicians in Thanh Phong; good lecturer from Faculty of Traffic Engineering of Polytechnic University.
– The curriculum is detailed, methodical and constantly updated to match reality. With this course, the lecture syllabus is compiled based on:
- Knowledge and practical experience of Thanh Phong Auto's team of engineers and technicians.
- Department of Automotive - University of Science and Technology.
- ASE document.
- Electude automotive technology training & management software (Netherlands).
- Firm document.
– Fully and modern equipment for learning, ensuring students both study and practice continuously. The center not only prepares automatic transmission models and repair tools for students to familiarize themselves with and practice in each lesson, but also arranges for students to practice their skills on real car models. .
– During the training process, students will have real time to practice when they are trained at auto repair garage of Thanh Phong or other reputable partner garages. From there, helping students improve their skills, master their skills and be ready to apply for jobs right after completing the course.
– Thanh Phong Auto is committed to the quality of the output after the course, ensuring that 100% of students will gain standard knowledge and skills on repairing automatic transmissions (electrical - electronic).
– Thanh Phong Auto always tries to support jobs for students: after the course, if students meet the standards of the center, they can receive a job offer at Thanh's auto repair service garage. Wind. Besides, the center also cooperates with many other auto repair companies and garages to help students expand their job opportunities.
– In addition, the center is still ready to provide technical and knowledge support if students need to open their own repair service workshop.
Professionalism, prestige and nearly 10 years of experience in the profession, Thanh Phong Auto It will be the ideal destination for those who are passionate about the profession car repair. If interested or have questions about Course on Repairing Electrical System (electrical - electronic), please contact via hotline 0845 27 31 86 (training room) for detailed advice.