Posts of interest:
- The Difference Between Electric Motors and Internal Combined Motors
- Top 5 Must-Have Information About UIC Auto Insurance
- Rescue Plan For A Car In A Roadway
- 5 Questions About Oto Fiat Car Repair and Maintenance
- Ignition Spark Plugs And 5 Signs Related To Engine Condition
- Damaged And How To Fix Car Air Conditioning System
- Car Care Services
- Bodyshop & Painting Services
- General Repair
Automotive technical training:
8 Places where car owners need to check carefully when receiving their car after repair/maintenance:
Prestigious and reliable garages all have a thorough inspection of cars before delivering them to customers. But that doesn't mean negligence doesn't happen.
So you need to double check the following 8 common mistakes to ensure your satisfaction and safety.
1. Check if the wheel screws are tightened?
2. Are the car lights bright enough on both sides?
3. Engine oil leak in navel after oil change.
4. The interior is dirty, smeared with grease.
5. Car paint blistered / blistered.
6. The car glass is covered with paint dust.
7. Wipers are not clean and make noise.
8. New tire scratches arise.