Main Article Content
- 1 Clean the rig with endoscopic method
- 1.1 Why is it necessary to periodically clean the indoor unit?
- 1.2 Implementation process
- 1.2.1 1 step: Prepare
- 1.2.2 2 Step: Pump the solution
- 1.2.3 Step 3: Remove parts
- 1.2.4 4 step: Endoscopy
- 1.2.5 Step 5: Cleaning
- 1.2.6 6 step: Spray water by pressure gun into the rig
- 1.2.7 7 step: Clean cold blower
- 1.2.8 8 step: Clean cold air filter (if still usable)
- 1.2.9 9 step: Put the details back to the original
- 1.2.10 Step 10: Start the engine, turn on the air conditioner in the lowest mode within 5 minutes (open all doors).
Clean the rig with endoscopic method
The car air-conditioning system is an auxiliary system but extremely necessary to help the driver feel comfortable while driving. After a period of use, the cooler will be covered with dirt, animal carcasses that make the cold system no longer work properly, and the stench will cause discomfort for people in the car.
Why is it necessary to periodically clean the indoor unit?
- Clean the dirt, mud that has been stuck for a long time on the indoor unit and air conditioning system
- Eliminates foul odors every time the refrigeration system is turned on.
- Creating ventilation for the cooling system, cold air is quickly brought into the cockpit right after turning on the switch.
Note: The evaporator should be cleaned periodically 20.000km to ensure that the cooling system always works stably.
1 step: Prepare
Turn off the engine, open all car doors.
2 Step: Pump the solution
Use AC Foam 3M solution to clean cold pipes.
Shake the solution well before use. Put half the length of the pump in the cold air outlet, then pump the AC Foam 3M solution into the air inlets.
Do the same thing with the cold air inlets.
Step 3: Remove parts
Remove the storage box
Remove cold air filter
Remove the cold blower
4 step: Endoscopy
Using endoscope camera to observe the surface and direction of the rig
Step 5: Cleaning
Spray AC Eva solution with pressure gun on the cooler, intermittently spray, release continuously until the bottle is empty.
6 step: Spray water by pressure gun into the rig
7 step: Clean cold blower
8 step: Clean cold air filter (if still usable)
9 step: Put the details back to the original
Step 10: Start the engine, turn on the air conditioner in the lowest mode within 5 minutes (open all doors).
Please contact us as soon as you have any questions. We are always ready to advise, support, share everything with you!
We are happy to serve you, please contact us at the hotline: 0934 797 179 - 0934 222 763
You are viewing the article Cleaning The Chiller By Endoscope in the category Car Care in Thanh Phong Auto. All reviews about service quality at Thanh Phong Auto please leave a comment right below the article. Don't forget to check out other great posts at Thanh Phong and share it with everyone!