Posts of interest:
- Vietnamese Shop On 814 Cars Every Day
- 4 Note When Choosing Car Colors Not Everyone Knows
- 4 Note When You Care For Certain Cars You Must Know
- Different Types Of Auto Parts: Genuine, OEM, Aftermarket
- 4 Things To Know About Electronic Handbrake In The Car
- Differentiating 4 Types of Automotive Gearboxes Available in the Market
- Car Care Services
- Bodyshop & Painting Services
- General Repair
Automotive technical training:
8 Places where car owners need to check carefully when receiving their car after repair/maintenance:
Prestigious and reliable garages all have a thorough inspection of cars before delivering them to customers. But that doesn't mean negligence doesn't happen.
So you need to double check the following 8 common mistakes to ensure your satisfaction and safety.
1. Check if the wheel screws are tightened?
2. Are the car lights bright enough on both sides?
3. Engine oil leak in navel after oil change.
4. The interior is dirty, smeared with grease.
5. Car paint blistered / blistered.
6. The car glass is covered with paint dust.
7. Wipers are not clean and make noise.
8. New tire scratches arise.