With the increasingly complex traffic conditions, the collision and damage of vehicles, especially cars, is very difficult to avoid. Buying car body insurance is essential to not having to spend too much money when you encounter these conditions. So what is hull insurance? What to note when buying Car body insurance?
Car body insurance is understood as an insurance for exterior car accessories such as steering wheel, fender, door, glass, lamp, mirror, metal cover,…. When these parts are damaged, the body insurance company will reimburse the repair costs.
- If there is an incident that damages the car's body, the insurance company will pay for the cost of repairing and repairing the damage according to the provisions stated in the contract.
- When informed of an incident, the insurance company will assign someone to conduct an assessment of the actual state of the vehicle's loss to determine the extent of damage as well as the exact cause. The assessment fee is fully covered by the insurance company.
- When purchasing body insurance package, you will be compensated for total theft, partial theft and part loss.
- There will be some parts that are not covered, typically: fuel system, gearbox, engine block, front and rear axles, steering system, front and rear suspension, water tank, oil tank .
- You need to provide detailed information on vehicle type, number of seats, year of manufacture, ... This is to determine the difference between body insurance and full insurance. Therefore, you should buy hull insurance immediately when the vehicle is new (high value). This is the optimal way to help you feel more secure on the road without worrying about the cost of a collision.
- Users should consider the conditions, fees and benefits when participating in each type of body insurance to have the most accurate decision.
- When the car is damaged, the insurance cost to be paid will be divided into 2 different cases. In the first case, the damage is less than the normal exemption, the owner will be given the option to apply current insurance. The second case is the damage is higher than normal and at this time the policyholder will pay according to the deduction method. This figure is calculated by subtracting the cost of the damage from the deductible. In addition, you can also choose to buy auto insurance without depreciation.
When buying car body insurance you need to pay close attention to the policy as well as consider the current economic situation and needs to match the insurance package. Hopefully 4 note that when buying car body insurance that we share in the article will help you have more useful information.
You are viewing the article 4 Things To Consider When Buying Body Car Insurance in the category General Blog of Thanh Phong Auto. All reviews for the service you can leave a comment below the article. Don't forget to check out other great articles and share them with everyone!
Cars Care Service Price Sheet At Thanh Phong Auto HCMC VietNam:
* The cars that we have mechanics: Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Lexus, Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Kia, Daewoo, Hyundai,Ford, Nissan, Volkswagen, Porsche, Chevrolet, Rand Rover, Innova, Fortuner, Vios, Fiat, Bugatti, Ferrari, Bentley, Hummer , Chrysler, Dodge, Renault, Cadillac, Volvo, Subaru, Daihatsu, Ssangyong, Roll-Royce, Peugeot, Smart Fortwo, Tobe M'car, Luxgen, Zotye, Haima, Geely, Baic, Hongqi, Cmc, Mini Cooper, Buick, Opel, Acura, Aston Martin, Vinfast, TQ Wuling.
To keep your vehicle running properly at all times, we offer a number of services that are carried out by our certified, expert auto service and repair technicians who have years of experience performing everything from oil changes to a complete engine overhaul.