Electronic handbrake systems are increasingly being widely applied not only on high-end vehicles, but even ordinary cars. With its outstanding advantages, electronic handbrake has brought These outstanding features help drivers drive more safely. To understand more about electronic handbrake in the car let's Thanh Phong Auto Go find out more.
Main Article Content
1. What is electronic hand brake?
Electronic handbrake is a type of handbrake fully controlled automatically, it usually has the letter P located in a circle near the gear lever or dashboard of the car.
Electronic hand brake is designed with functions to ensure safety and life for the user. At the same time, help limit and prevent negative consequences caused by the driver forgot to pull and release the parking brake when stopping.
2. How to operate
The electronic handbrake uses the motor to support braking and releasing. When preparing to stop, we just need to shift the gear lever to position P, this time the electronic handbrake system will automatically switch to Lock mode.
For car owners who are often careless in forgetting to pull the parking brake, stop the car at the slope, this is considered an extremely effective support solution. In case the driver forgets to release the handbrake but still performs the throttle operation, this electronic handbrake system will automatically Unlock to avoid the situation of braking, braking to help protect the transmission system of the vehicle from damage. broken.
If you want to release the brake, you must simultaneously perform the pedal pedal operation and press the electronic handbrake controller (unlock) to release the brake. In addition, if the gear lever is in a different position, the driver needs to pull the hand brake, just step on the foot brake at the same time, and pull the lever to control the hand brake, the system will help brake the brake.
3. Outstanding advantages of electronic handbrake
With its outstanding advantages, electronic handbrake is always selected and appreciated by many car owners.
- In terms of the design of the electronic handbrake, replacing the conventional brake grip helps save cabin space, tablo version.
- Help the beloved driver's cabin become more luxurious and modern.
- Limiting the risks that can occur when the owner forgot to use the handbrake, while ensuring the safety of the vehicle's powertrain.
- When the car is moving on the ramp, the electronic handbrake system will help stop or start better to avoid slipping.
- Avoid being stuck with the parking brake and lock the brake when the vehicle is not regularly serviced.
Although there are many advantages, the electronic handbrake still has the disadvantage of low life and if damaged, the cost to repair is quite large. In addition, if the battery dies, the electronic parking brake will not work.
4. Notes when using electronic handbrake
To use electronic handbrake effectively to help extend the life of the beloved driver, the car owner should pay attention to the following issues:
- When the brake warning light is on, the vehicle owner should not move the vehicle. Because even though there is an electronic handbrake system that helps switch to auto unlock mode, doing this repeatedly will cause the brakes and transmission to be damaged.
- In addition, if you see abnormalities in the brakes such as: there are strange noises, much vibration on the brake pedal, then these phenomena are completely normal you can be assured. If you want to be able to bring your beloved driver to the garage for maintenance to be more comfortable when operating.
Hopefully, with the information on the electronic handbrake system that we introduced above will help the cars have more useful knowledge to help the best vehicle operation process. Please contact us if you have any questions.
See More Great Articles At Sharing translation experiences Of Thanh Phong: