Car maintenance is an essential job that everyone needs to focus on helping the car to be durable, especially on rainy days. In our country, during the rainy season, flooding in big cities certainly occurs. Therefore, for those who use a car as a main vehicle to travel, should note the following issues, Bao flooded car nursing rainy season.
The consequences of water attacks on cars
Hydroelectricity is like an enemy enemy of the automobile when being flooded, especially during the rainy season in our country. This is a phenomenon of cars overflowing resulting in sudden engine death. When the vehicle is hit and the driver still has the engine, the water will suck deeper into the engine. As a result, the phenomenon of bent arm or more severe is the mechanical axis and damage to machine parts.
In addition to the engine damage, water also affects the electrical and electronic systems of cars. Specifically, the headlights, the sound system ... may rust or burn. The consequences of water attack as well as the cost of repair are also huge. As a precaution against these risks when repairing and servicing cars that are flooded during the rainy season, it is best to buy a hydraulic insurance package.
The premium for this insurance is usually in the range of 0,3 - 0,5% of the value of the car. According to technical experts, when the car shows signs of sudden shutdown because you are circulating in a flooded area, you should turn off the engine and immediately call for rescue.
+ Note: 2 noted when repairing and maintaining cars flooded in the rainy season
Matters to keep in mind when repairing and maintaining cars flooded in the rainy season
Pay attention to care and maintenance of cars flooded in the rainy season
- You should wash your car after moving in the rain outside the road to help paint coating less affected by the acid content of the rainwater.
- Check belts after driving cars during the rainy season and if they show any signs of abnormality. Specifically, the screech after moving, you should turn off the machine, wait for about 20 minutes and wipe off the dust on the belt. For more severe cases, take the car to a reputable garage to be checked and repaired.
- Check the brakes regularly, even if they are located in the parking lot of the building. This will help you quickly identify the failure of the brakes to promptly handle and ensure the safety of everyone during the journey, especially during the rainy season.
- Clean car floor mats to avoid mold humidity
- Check rain wipers and wiper blades to improve the situation and avoid oxidation.
- Take care to clean the chassis to wash away the impurities.
- Check your tires to make sure they are not worn or cracked
- Regularly clean and clean the interior of your car to ensure your beloved driver is always clean and away from harmful bacteria.
- Checking the fuel tank: During the rainy season, it is easy to slip into the engine oil. You should check the color of oil and if they are pale, slightly diluted, contact a reputable garage. At this time, the staff will conduct counseling and help you have a timely treatment.
+ Note: 2 Cautions When Changing Oto Curoa Cables For Safety
Find a reputable garage when cars appear to have unusual signs from a water attack
When your car is attacked and there are abnormal signs such as making a hissing noise, the belt is broken, the wipers are broken ... then take the car to the prestigious garage. There will be a team of good technicians and good professional knowledge.
They will quickly discover the cause of the car's failure during this rainy season. From there proceed to repair, maintenance and repair breakdowns to help your car work normally again.
Besides, the technical staff also shared with you the experience of driving a car during the rainy season. Specifically, when going through flooded areas, you should remove the engine filter and turn off the air conditioning switch. The next step is to keep the driving speed moderate to observe the surrounding view better.
Above have shared the note when fixing, maintenance of submerged cars rainy season. Thereby, hope you have added a lot of good knowledge on car maintenance issues during the rainy season.
You are viewing the article 2 Note Oto Repairing and Maintaining Cars Flooded In The Rainy Season in the category General Blog of Thanh Phong Auto. All reviews for the service you can leave a comment below the article. Don't forget to check out other great articles and share them with everyone!