To ensure a stable fuel system, filter out impurities, create a clean fuel source for the engine, helping the car run smoothly and have a longer life, all thanks to the gasoline filter. However, after a long time of use, this part will be damaged, worn out, forcing vehicle owners to replace it to ensure safe and effective operation of the vehicle.
With the article below Thanh Phong Auto will introduce you to these signs, times and cautions when changing automotive gasoline filters to help increase the life of your beloved driver.
Main Article Content
1. Why do you need to replace car fuel filter?
Car gasoline filters have an important role to play Filter and prevent airborne dirt from entering the engine. If the gasoline filter is contaminated with impurities, it will increase fuel consumption and the system will not provide enough fuel for the car to work stably, the engine will be less efficient. Therefore, the inspection and replacement of automobile fuel filter is extremely necessary.
+ Maybe you are interested Interior Car Care
2. When to change car gasoline filter?
According to car manufacturers, car owners should replace car filters periodically after traveling at most 50.000 km or every two years.
Changing the gasoline filter will help remove all the dirt to help filter ventilation so that the fuel supply to the engine will always be easy and convenient.
3. Some signs that clogged automobile gasoline filters need to be replaced
When clogged car gasoline filter, the car will encounter problems such as:
- Cause fuel consumption: When clogged gasoline filter will make the car run much more gasoline. By this time the amount of gasoline supplied to the engine does not work properly, causing the car to explode.
- The car does not start, the car does not run, the car does not explode, there is a cough, ...
- A strange sound came from the locomotive of the car.
- The vehicle is not stable, always operates at normal level and gets worse even at normal load.
- External engine explosion or ignition: In this case, sparks will appear in the exhaust.
+ Maybe you are interested Why Should Paste Car Insulation Film
4. The note when changing car fuel filter
Changing the gasoline filter for cars is not difficult but must ensure proper technical steps. This avoids the problem of removing parts without the occurrence of fuel eruptions and ensures safe reinstallation.
- Do not forget to wear goggles and tools such as gloves, shoes, ...
- There should be a fire extinguisher prepared in case of unexpected fire.
- Do not use flammable materials such as lighters, smoking, heat lamps near areas where automotive gasoline filters are being replaced.
- Make sure there is no spark before the fuel line should be far away from the exhaust, exhaust manifold and automobile catalytic converter.
- If you need to use a light bulb, you should keep away from the pipe when filtering gasoline cars.
- For some vehicles, the fuel in the pipeline will have a high pressure of about 5,8 atm. In the course of implementation, it is necessary to eliminate before removing the gasoline filter.
When refining your car has problems, quickly check and replace the new filter to the car works best possible offline.
If you are a person who is not knowledgeable about automotive engineering intensive, please come with Thanh Phong Auto for the best support. We have a team of professional technicians that will help you check and replace gasoline filters quickly to ensure you the best service.
See More Articles Sharing translation experiences Or Thanh Phong: